Unfortunately due to Covid19 we will be closed until further notice…
Looking for a unique idea for your class’s school tour?
How about taking your students on a fun trip to the heart of East Clare to learn to cook and bake – all while having fun!
Students will spend two and half hours with Duck Egg & Lime, learning great every day recipes they can enjoy again and again at home. Each young chef will also receive a personalised certificate to prove they have completed the cooking workshop!
Sample Tour Workshop Day
We’re always happy to work around your schedule to create a bespoke school tour plan. Below is a sample itinerary to give you an idea what to expect.
10.00am Welcome Smoothie and Workshop Introduction
10.10am Baking Brown Bread
10.30am Supervising Teachers help bake Oat Cookies for the whole class to enjoy!
11.00am Cookies & Milk Break with Co-op Garden Tour (weather permitting)
11.15am Learn to make Homemade Sausage Rolls
11.45am Learn to make Italian Sparkling Lemonade
12.00pm Lunch! The students get to enjoy what they have cooked and baked.
12.25pm Certificate Handout and goodbyes
Any questions at all please Enquire Now.
What We Provide
- Kitchen Safety Introduction
- All Food, ingredients and drink
- Tea/Coffee station for the Teachers
- Follow up email of the recipes sent to Class teacher
- All Students need to bring is an empty lunch box to take home any leftovers!
Who We Cater For
- We cater for up to 16 students at time from Junior Infants to 6th class.
- Children with special needs
- Children with mild food intolerances or allergies*
*Please note we need advance notice of this so we adjust recipes etc
Good to Know
Or Contact Us for more information.