My hubby has a serious sweet tooth as do my girls so these incredibly easy treats are a fave in our home.
You Will Need
- 150-200g of milk chocolate
- 1-2 generous handfuls of marshmallows
- 100-150g Rice Krispies
How to Prepare
- Put the chocolate & marshmallows into a heatproof bowl.
- Place the bowl on a simmering pan of water to melt the chocolate and marshmallows. Ensure the bowl is not touching the water.
- In the meantime, line a cupcake tray with cupcake paper cases.
- Once chocolate is melted, add your Rice Krispies & mix until they are covered in chocolate.
- Divide the mixture into your cupcake cases.
- Add some sprinkles or mini marshmallows on top & then place in the fridge to set.
- Once set, simply enjoy with milk or a tea/coffee!