We have been a little quiet here on DuckEggandLime.com for the past month. After a busy and, I’m delighted to say, super successful Summer we have spent the last few weeks reflecting and putting our Autumn plans in motion.
Running a small business and being a full time mum to two very active toddlers is a serious juggling act. Thankfully, my eldest daughter is settling into her new Montessori school life so we’re back in full swing!
As if my plate wasn’t already full, I’ve also returned to college to up-skill further on all things nutrition (wish me luck!).
So what can you expect from Duck Egg & Lime this Autumn/Winter?
- We’ll have Weekly Family Recipes.
- Halloween themed One Day Cooking Classes.
- It’s indoor Birthday Party season, so we have plenty of new activities to look forward to over the coming months.
- We’ll be visiting more primary schools for our Kids Cooking Demonstrations to talk about the joys of cooking and the importance of eating well.
- …and lastly, we’re working on creating a Kid Friendly Cooking YouTube Channel (Watch this space!).
Now I’ve shared our plans publicly there is no turning back! Please get in touch any time if you have any food related questions, birthday party enquiries or if you’re a teacher interested in one of our tailor made cooking demo. We’ve also had enquiries about personal cooking classes, so if this is something that might interest you please call me on 086 3307430.
To kickstart our weekly recipes, We have a created a delicious Spiced Banana & Wallnut Oat Bread the entire family will enjoy any time of the day!