Summer is just around the corner and there is nothing more refreshing after a run around the garden then an ice-pop. Below is a recipe for an incredibly tasty and super healthy alternative to those packet pops that are brimming with nasty processed sugars. Great for teething babies and perfect for adults too as a guilt free dessert!
You Will Need
- 10 – 15 Frozen Blueberries
- 10 – 15 Frozen Raspberries
- 1 Chopped Carrot
- A large handful of fresh spinach salad leaves
- 25 – 50ml of water
- Ice-pop moulds or alternatively paper cups and lollipop sticks
How to Prepare
- Pour all the ingredients listed above into the smoothie maker.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour the mixture into your ice-pop moulds and place in the freezer overnight.
If you’re using the paper cups…
- Fill the mixture to about halfway and place in the freezer for a half-hour.
- Remove and carefully add your lollipop sticks to center.
- Place back in freezer overnight.
Enjoy as soon as the next day after lunch or as an afternoon snack 😉