Light, tasty and super simple to make
You Will Need
- 125g Self Raising Flour
- 125g Butter
- 75g Castor Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- Splash of milk
- Splash of Vanilla Extract
- Handful of raspberries
How to Prepare
- Preheat your oven to 210/220 degrees.
- Line your cupcake tray.
- Cream your butter & sugar together until well mixed together.
- Add your eggs one at a time & beat well after you add each one.
- Add your milk & vanilla extract to the mixture.
- Gradually add half your flour & mix well after each addition.
- Break up the raspberries using your hands or chop them up using a knife and add them to the mixture.
- Fold in the remaining flour, ensuring the mixture is well mixed.
- Spoon the mixture into the cupcake cases. Be sure not to overfill.
- Place in the oven for approx 15mins until golden.
- Once cooked, place on a wire tray to cool before sitting back to enjoy
And no you are never too old to lick the spoon & bowl!!! 😉😂