The only thing better than chocolate brownies is chocolate brownies full of raspberries! Go on – treat yourself!
What You Will Need
- 100g quality dark chocolate
- 100g quality milk chocolate
- 250g unsalted butter
- 75g frozen raspberries
- 80g cocoa powder
- 65g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 200g caster sugar
- 4 large eggs
How To Prepare
- Preheat the oven to 180oC.
- Grease & line a square baking tray.
- Break up the chocolate into pieces, cut the butter into chunks and place in a microwave bowl.
- Place in the microwave for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally and ensuring it does not spill over!
- Once butter & chocolate is melted, mix well from the bottom.
- Stir in the raspberries & leave to one side.
- In a second mixing bowl, mix the flour, cocoa powder and sugar using a spoon.
- Whisk in your eggs one by one well using hand mixer or electric mixer.
- After you add the fourth, allow to mix for up to 5 mins until a very paste.
- Add in your melted chocolate and raspberries folding well using a spatula.
- Once combined, pour mixture into your baking tray and bake for 25-30 mins.
- The centre will still be gooey in the middle once baked.
- But allow the brownies to sit in the tray to cool and set.
- Cut into squares & serve with some delicious ice-cream and fresh raspberries