Super quick to prepare, perfect for brekkie, elevenses or brunch and full of vitamin B6 – That’s why we love Banana & Cinnamon Pancakes.
You Will Need
- 125g plain flour or cornflour
- 1 egg
- 300ml milk
- 1-2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 mashed ripe banana
- Oil for frying
How To Prepare
- Mash your banana well, add it and an egg to your milk. Mix well.
- In a bowl or measuring jug (for ease of pouring into the frying pan/saving on wash up) add your flour.
- Make a well and add about a third of your liquid mixture.
- Mix to make a paste, then gradually add the remainder of the liquid to make a very smooth batter.
- Cover and allow to stand for 30 mins or overnight.
- Rub your frying pan with some oil (careful not too much) & allow the pan to heat to a high temperature.
- Give the batter a good stir before pouring into the pan.
- Fry until golden, flip it over until.the other-side is golden.
- Slide onto a plate & keep warm in a 100oC degree oven until you have cooked the remainder of the mixture.
- Serve with some berries & honey, Nutella or a homemade chocolate sauce!