Apparently this summer is going to be the warmest in years (I’ll believe it when I see it) so it’s time to swap your warm porridge for a cool, delicious and super healthy juice for breakfast!
The key to juicing is to mix fruit and vegetables together. Juicing fruit only means your sugar levels spike too early in the day and you’ll end up hitting a slump. Our Summer Berry Juice recipe also includes Oats, nuts, seeds & Organic Low Fat yoghurt; the ideal breakfast fuel to keep you feeling nice and full for longer.
Feel free to share or send us your feedback on this delicious family friendly juice recipe!
Summer Berry Juice
You Will Need:
- 1 tbsp of Walnuts
- 2 tsp of mixed Sunflower & Pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp of Chia Seed
- 80g of frozen mixed Summer Berries
- 20g of chopped Pineapple
- 60g of Rolled Oats
- 80g of fresh Spinach leaves
- 60g of chopped Cucumber
- 2 tbsp of Organic Low Fat Yoghurt
- 2 tsp of Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp of Irish Honey
- 300-350ml of chilled Water
How To Make
- Add your ingredients into your juice blender from top to bottom.
- Blitz on a low setting at first, then gradually increasing until all ingredients are combined.
- This Juice can be made the night before & placed in the fridge to be enjoyed the following morning.